Translate

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Promise is a Promise

A Promise is a Promise

I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows every day. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect,because it never is or that life will be easy.

I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty ,my respect,and my unconditional love for you as long as we share our lives together.

I can promise that I'll always be there for you, to listen and to hold your hand,and I'll always do my best to make you happy, and make you feel loved.

I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis,and hope with you, build dreams with you,and always cheer you on and encourage you.

I'll willingly be your husband, protector, your adviser, your counselor, your friend, and your exclusive love only in this life and into the next, Because a promise is a promise for life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information helpful? If, so please share your comments, Thank you:)