Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I will Strive to Become Greater than I am !!

Always will I Strive to be Greater than I am. I must SURPASS MYSELF. In each successive act, test,
encounter, thought. I will be GREATER than in the one previous. I am what I am now, but in an hour I
must be MORE than I am now. In everything must I exert more power to surpass myself. I am Powerful :) Never Give Up on Your SUCCESS:)

Siempre me esfuerzo por ser más grande que yo. Me tengo que superar. En cada acto sucesivo, prueba,
encuentro, el pensamiento. Voy a ser mayor que en la anterior. Yo soy lo que soy ahora, pero en una hora me
debe ser más de lo que soy ahora. En todo lo que tengo que ejercer más poder para mí superar. Yo soy poderoso:) Nunca te rindas en tu éxito:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information helpful? If, so please share your comments, Thank you:)